Friday 21 October 2011

Oh no, even more new stuff!!!

Yeah, more stuff. What the hell is wrong with me?

Yeah, that's right, I've had even more crap turn up today at Frontline Games HQ. Yesterday it was Descent: Journeys in the Dark, and today it's the Chaos in the Old World expansion, 'The Horned Rat', Asmodee's Hell Dorado themed Dungeon Crawler 'Claustrophobia' and finally we have the third in the Dungeons & Dragons Adventure System Games, 'The Legend of Drizzt'. Obviously today I've been spending my time flicking through rulebooks and looking at various plastic toy soldiery things. I'll put the three unboxings up shortly. This glorious arrival of hobby stuff's has however, meant that I'm going to push my review of the first edition big box version of Dust Tactics back until tomorrow. As it'll give me more time to add my pictures properly and to proof read the review. Sorry if you were hoping to see it today, but new toy syndrome took over, what can I say? I'm a big kid at heart. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment