Right, I've been able to get things back to something resembling a kind of normality on this Blog after the last few prize giveaways ave been completed.I mean they all very rapidly merged into one megaprize giveaway!!! and keeping track of it all was far too much like multitasking for my poor in effective make brain. So with the last couple of days only having the Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster giveaway to run I've been able to get on top of some articles and hobby stuff I've been wanting to finish... but more on those over the coming weeks. Firstly I'd like to congratulate Elbrun on winning the signed Freebooter's Fate rulebook, sounds like the poor blighter is having a rough time of it, what with this screwed up economy. So I'm glad the fates have smiled on him a little.
I'd also like to be able to congratulate Blackbrunswicker on being the 5000th commenter on my Blog... for this post:
So any way, that's enough of that sort of stuff, onto the Blood Maw Vore from BaneLegions, this was donated by the lovely Rob Lane of BaneLegions and Maelstrom Games fame. You can read my review of the miniature here, and boy was it ever so close to receiving an Approved by Cats award. As it stands though the Cats felt its aesthetic design was a little too divisive for it to warrant such a prestigious accolade... although there was a major cat fight over that decision and a certain cat (Tybs) had to be put in the time out room, or as we like to call it cat Borstal. Apparently Tybs now worships the Vore miniature like an idol of a Demigod, because he thinks it is some God of eating destruction, and that's the sort of God a cat like Tybs can appreciate. But enough of that cats twisted brain, you want to know how to enter the competition, right? Here it is:
- You must be a public follower of this Blog. I can not emphasise this point enough. In all of the prize draws so far there have been people enter who aren't actually public followers of this Blog. I have really simple and easy way of checking if you're a member or not, AND more importantly I do check.
- You need to leave a comment in the comments section below, I will take this as an indication you want to be entered into the prize draw. Simple as that. If you don't want to be entered then don't leave a comment. It's not a complex system, so please don't mess it up!
- You need to have done both of the above by Friday the 18th June 2012, 12:00 PM GMT. Why? Because that's when I'll be drawing one lucky winners name at random. (EDIT: Well I was bound to make a cock up with these prize draws wasn't I? I intended to put Friday the 15th , but put 18th instead. So that people can't complain and say I made the competition confusing I'll be drawing the Prize on Monday the 18th June 2012, 12:00 PM GMT).
- I will give an extra entry to anyone who Tweets, Blogs, posts on Facebook or Google+ about this competition, to a maximum of two total entries, that's the one entry for commenting and one entry for spreading the word.
This is pretty much the pattern I've adopted so far for my prize draws, and it has served me well I think. Plus it's not to hard on my tired aching brain. I'd like to point out there are actually a few days left to run still on the Sedition Wars prize draw, so if you haven't entered that competition there is still plenty of time. I'll also remind you all of what prizes are still to be unlocked on the Blog as part of my Birthday Bonanza:
- At 750 followers I'll post a competition for $100's worth of store credit at Dragon Forge Designs.
- At 800 followers I'll post a competition to win the complete Dwarf Kings Hold set from Mantic Games, signed by the games designer Jake Thornton.
So as you can see we're rapidly nearing the end of my mammoth prize giveaway. Although I have to say that thankfully things have started to slow down in terms of new members, so I'm now able to keep on top of things I feel, so hopefully I'll be able to get back to posting my regular sorts of articles. Obviously my current follower total is at 721, meaning we're only 29 more followers away from giving away that Dragon Forge Designs prize, and 79 followers away from giving away a stash of Dwarf Kings Hold stuff to one lucky winner. Peace out!